School of Business Management
Fachs College School of Business Studies and Finance equips students with the requisite business, critical and industry-relevant professional competences in order to develop them in character, scholarship and leadership.
The School of Business Studies and Finance prepares graduates for careers in Accountancy, Business Development, Human Resources, Finance and Management that are critical components for economic development in South Africa and globally.
- ICB Certificate in Office Administration
- ICB Diploma in Public Sector Accounting
- ICB Financial Accounting Programme
- CIMA Professional Certificate Managerial Level
- ICB National Diploma in Office Administration
- ICB FET: Bookkeeping
- ICB National Certificate in Small Business Financial Management
- CIMA Professional Qualification: Strategic Level
- ICB National Certificate in Public Sector Accounting
- National Certificate: Office Administration
- ICB National Certificate in Bookkeeping
- CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting: Operational Level
- Fachs Income Tax Returns Short course