School of Information Technology
The Fachs College School of Information Technology will be opened very soon.
The Fachs College School of Information Technology is committed to delivering recognized and accredited Information Technology courses. Our programmes are strongly focused in the areas of algorithmic and applications, enterprise computing, human centre computing and IT applications across the sectors. Most of our IT programmes are interdisciplinary and internationally collaborative. With the global revolution in information technology, virtually every organization requires IT professionals. Graduates of our Information Technology programs will be equipped with skills to plan, design, build and administer information systems and make a meaningful contribution to South Africa’s ICT sector.
Our highly interactive and carefully selected programmes will familiarize you with the latest technologies and enable you to customize and integrate them according to users’ needs.
- A+ Certification
- MTA Software Development Fundamentals
- Short Programme in ICDL
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Software Specialist
- A Plus Certification: Overview of Computer Technician Programs
- Microsoft Project Advanced course
- Dip. (Systems Development)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
- Networking Specialist
- Microsoft Access Beginners
- National Certificate: IT: End-User Computing
- Diploma (Network Systems)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Private Cloud
- Introduction to Web & Graphic Design